Laminin, con't

follow-up on my laminin post

the cell adhesion molecule that holds our cells together is in the shape of a cross!

Psalm 139:13-14
For You created my inmost being;
You knit me together in my mother's womb.
I praise You because I am fearfully and wonderfully made.

Genesis 1:26-27
Then God said, “Let us make human beings in our image, to be like us. They will reign over the fish in the sea, the birds in the sky, the livestock, all the wild animals on the earth, and the small animals that scurry along the ground.” So God created human beings in his own image. In the image of God he created them;male and female he created them.

In Your image,
You made me.
How humbling,
How empowering.
How amazing.
Help me to see
In loving myself,
Imperfections and all,
I'm loving you as well.


Isabella's wisdom:

"Mom did you know, Pheewee (term of endearment to her kuya Phil) told me, that there are 4 people who die and 2 people are born EVERY SECOND!?"

Mom: "hmmm really?!"

Isabella continues: "Yes, so isn't that amazing? God is really working hard. He makes 4 people every second and then He has to turn the ones who die into angels. And He does that on top of watching over all of us"

Mom: "WOW!" (I was speechless after that)

Isabella: "And I am so glad when God made me He put me in your stomach and gave me to you."

Mom: Now even more speechless....more like stunned!

Posted byImelda@Inspired Simplicity at 7/27/2008  

1 comments:

Cecile said... 1:46 PM  

out of the mouth of babes do words of wisdom and learning come...that we should be like little children and see the wonder of the lives we are blessed with!!!!

Post a Comment